The Canadian visa application
Canada is a place that welcomes about 30 million people every year, these individuals are from all fields. They possibly come to visit their loved ones or good friend. Other people visit for the chances presented by the Canadian authorities. For permanent residence, training, work permit, or visitor visa one must offer a biometric image and fingerprints. Like other visa application, there are conditions and methods that need to be observed and accomplished.
Canadian visa types.
The Canadian authorities through its immigration department gives different kinds of visas, therefore one has to have a good understanding of these kinds of visas and to what precisely categories are offered. Included in this are:
1. The temporary residence visa – Under the temporary visa there are 3 categories which include;
• The tourist visa – this is meant for visitors who are wishing to tour Canada. It’s a six-month validity visa from the time it’s issued.
• The student visa – this gives students from all over the world to have their education in Canada. One is requested to get a letter of approval given by the schools in Canada and give proof that they’re able to support his / her studies.
• The work permit – for people wanting to work in Canada for a brief time, then this is the kind of visa to get. Nevertheless the offer must be authorized by the government of Canada.
2. The permanent residence visa – under this visa, the Canadian government gives two classes. That’s;
- • The federal skilled worker visa – this is provided to the foreign nationals via the Canadian visa application, that reside inside and out Canada. Nevertheless the evaluation of people getting this kind of visa is according to working experience, their education and also the knowledge of French and English dialects.
- • The experience visa – those that have worked in Canada briefly are eligible for this kind of visa. However it’s for individuals who are skilled however don’t meet the language prerequisites but should have been working in Canada for 12 months.
The Canadian visa application prerequisites.- Canadian visa application
To apply for the Canadian visa online, one must meet these prerequisites. Below are the Canadian visa prerequisites.
- I. Should provide two passports – sized pictures. They should be less than six months’ old.
- II. Fill a family form.
- III. Need to present authenticated and approved papers
- IV. Give complete itinerary one form.
- V. Should explain the reason for the journey.
- VI. Offer documents showing work, home and family connections.
- VII. For individuals touring Canada for a business trip and would wish to get a Canadian visa, they ought to provide the following.
- VIII. For training, meeting and official visits one is needed to present the following.
• A written letter from the employer with stamp signed and given date, accomplished within the month of application detailing the period of stay and position held at the office.
• The proof of their monetary maintenance for the expenditures.
• The proof of registration to the seminar
• The official invitation not excluding the job and the full names of the vacationers
- IX. Medical examination
For people applying via an online platform, they must get the online application method. You ought to view the IRCC webpage to prepare themselves with the required info of what is required. Right after the process, one has to download and list with a form that suits the purpose for one’s visiting.
You need to fill the necessary areas in the provided digitally and then print. The documents should be availed them to the IRCC. You need to also sign the waiver form.
• Their business license
• Their financial statement such as, income tax, annual financial report, bank account statement and accounting documents.