All that you should be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the chosen travel destinations, and also a vast number of business opportunities, it is important that the Visa process to be made easier.
The e-visa Egypt is an electronic travel authorization developed for folks that wish to pay a visit to Egypt for tourism. This program accelerates the application process to get hold of new visas. The vacationers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You can get this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only through an online application. This great new process was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are a few requirements the travelers should bear in mind to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most significant ones:
- You should have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are numerous kinds of visas, so you need to determine if your nationality is qualified to apply for the electronic visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you can request for an electronic visa, ensure that you accomplish the online form without mistakes.
- Use your credit or debit card to pay the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is essential, so make sure you have a scan or picture of it to publish.
- Once you get the electronic visa you should print out a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What you should choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are applying for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to choose its type. Depending on how you prepared your journey, you can make the best option:
Single-entry e-visa Egypt
This kind allows a Thirty days stay and are valid for six months, starting off the issue date. When vacationing with a team, one individual can apply online for all of the tourists, but each of them need to complete and sign their own forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their young kids.
If you plan to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Keep in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you don’t need to get a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
If you decided to take a number of travels to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you can leave and come back as you please. This kind of Visa cannot be received on arrival, so you must request for it in advance. It will enable you to stay for Thirty days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you made a decision to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and get back whenever necessary.