Canada is among the favourite countries for anyone to reside in. This happens because their governments were responsible for developing a program of life dedicated to providing the best situations to its inhabitants. Furthermore, it is among the places with the most natural cities as well as its authorities make it an extremely environmental destination that usually takes full advantage of its resources without negatively affecting the surroundings.
Its levels of life are so high that 3 of the main cities happen to be in the ranking of the TEN metropolitan areas with the very best quality of life in the world, particularly: Vancouver, Toronto and also Ottawa (More on: electronic-travel-authorization.info).One of the most curious information is that it was in Canada where the baseball glove was designed, in 1883, although Canadian sports activities par excellence are lacrosse and ice hockey. And also, to continue with the checklist, we enumerate some other exciting details as follows.
- 1. In Canada, there is a ratio of 1 teacher for every 12 pupils, which facilitates an individual education that has led the country to have one of the best educational programs in the world, with all the largest production of adults of productive age group who have had college education. In addition, every area is autonomous and they are free to develop their own educational strategy because there is no national system to control it.
- 2. In 1967 the first UFO airstrip in the world was built in the state of Alberta, specifically in San Paul, Canada. The original concept belongs to ??W. R. Treleaven and Ken Reed and it comprised in making a small airstrip that will be designed making use of stones from each and every state of Canada. Additionally, official flags would be positioned around it representing all the provinces and, in the center, it will be put a time capsule with instructions to be opened on June 3, 2067.
- 3. Yet another of the most peculiar characteristics of Canada might be found in their customs. One of the major practices of the country, there is a so-called “Polar Bear Plunge.” It is actually a type of ritual that contains welcoming the New Year by taking a cold bath within the Pacific Ocean every January 1st. Annually, thousands of Canadians perform this exercise.
- 4. The nation derives from the Iroquois native word “kanata”, in whose interpretation indicates “settlement” or “hut set”, the term was initially utilized by the traveler Jacques Cartier (More on: electronic-travel-authorization.info). For the researcher Juan Francisco Maura, the term Canada originates from the name given by the Basque and also Portuguese fishermen to the channel between island of Newfoundland and the Labrador Peninsula.
- 5. Canada is the 2nd country with the clearest air on the planet. Its main metropolitan areas are made of eco-friendly infrastructures, dispersed in a manner that instantly decongests traffic. In addition to that, its production comes after the idea of ??renewable energy and provides its items a recyclable and eco-friendly procedure.